I wish I could figure out a way to be Canadian. Unfortunately, everyone I love is (currently) in this ridiculous country.
Mid-way through the week, here are some highlights:
- Coffee with Melissa. We did spend a lot of time talking about age, old people, death, etc but still!
- Dinner with Jason and Colleen. We cooked them this and this and they came out officially not as good as The Honey Paw but not half bad.
- I was extremely productive on Monday, less so yesterday. I kind of can't believe yesterday was only Tuesday. Anyway, I did barrel through a printing job, but spent the rest of the day on my mise-en-place for a not-very complicated meal.
- Besides 10 Things That Scare Me, another new podcast I'm enjoying is Nocturne. Mark and I listened to several episodes of these while we cooked yesterday.
- Support the Girls was a funny, sweet movie that kind of magically appears to just drift along an ordinary day while doing a lot under the surface. I need to write a haiku review!